Mainpro+® is here!
The College of Family Physicians of Canada is pleased to announce that the official launch of the new Mainpro+® platform. The new online reporting platform will make accessing your credit summary, completed activities, in-progress activities, and official transcripts, much easier.
The CFPC has made some significant changes to Mainpro, based on member recommendations, to help all Mainpro participants meet their changing learning requirements. The system changes will also ensure that the appropriate mechanisms are in place to allow Mainpro to evolve and improve over time. We understand that change can be challenging at times and want to ensure all our members and Non-member Mainpro participants have a successful transition to Mainpro+.
The way you earn and report CPD credits is changing
- Credit and activiy categories that are easier to understand
- Opportunities to earn credit for more practice activities
- Opportunities to earn 1, 2, or 3 credits per hour with more activities and programs
- New user-friendly online reporting portal
We're keeping what works well...
- Five-year reporting cycle
- Minimum 25 credits required per year
- Minimum 250 credits required per cycle
- Minimum 125 credits required per cycle from certified CPD programs
- Easy online reporting
- Supportive CPD staff
If you have any questions please email CPD staff at [email protected] or 1-800-387-6197 ext 560.