Careers at CFPC
Consider a career with the CFPC! The College welcomes dedicated and experienced individuals for professional, management, and administrative positions as available at our national office based in Mississauga, Ontario.
Highlights of working at the College
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) offers competitive compensation, and for eligible employees, a comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan, support for ongoing career training plus a stimulating and professional work environment.
- An Employee Assistance Program that provides a wealth of resources to manage every stage of life rounds out the benefits offered to our staff.
- We are dedicated to life-long learning and encourage staff members to further their formal education. We strive to support our staff through funding of approved career enhancement programs.
- The CFPC recognizes and rewards long-term service with a recognition program that includes increased vacation time after five and 10 years of service.
- Progressive positions can be pursued in all College departments including information technology, operations, finance, human resources, continuing professional development, education, membership and professional affairs, executive, health policy, communications or publications.
- Employees enjoy an environment where contributions are valued, teamwork is key, and everyone is committed to achieving the CFPC mission and goals.
- As a not-for-profit organization, the College is dedicated to advancing standards of family medicine in Canada. Working as part of the dedicated staff team offers a unique sense of reward and satisfaction.
How to Apply
To apply for a current opening at the CFPC, please forward your covering letter and résumé via email to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.