CFPC Annual Meeting of Members
CFPC ANNUAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
WHEN: Thursday, November 10, 2016, 12:15–13:45
WHERE: Rooms 211-214, Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia
Why attend the AMM?
- Influence the direction of the CFPC
- Discuss issues with your Board Directors and the Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer – do you have questions? Bring them?
- Provide feedback on the new Board director nomination and electronic election process – should it continue? Should more of the AMM business be transitioned to occur electronically so a greater number of members can participate?
- Meet your newly elected 2016-17 Board of Directors
- Hear about the impact of your approval a year ago to move to a smaller, skills-based Board of eleven Directors, and the introduction of the new CFPC Annual Forum focused on engagement and networking between CFPC’s Board and stakeholder leaders (Chapters, Committee & Section Chairs, Chair of University Departments of Family Medicine)
The following items will be voted on at the AMM:
Members who cannot attend the meeting may complete the proxy form and return it to CFPC by email or fax 1-888-843-2372, by Wednesday November 9th 2016, 4:00 p.m., EST.
Please review the meeting agenda, proposed motions for Member consideration and related materials.
Questions about the AMM?
Jennifer Hall MD, CCFP, FCFP
President, The College of Family Physicians of Canada